AIM
none

Metalica St.ick Anger Metalica St.ick Anger

Great !

this site needs more Metallica !, But if you listen to Metallica you would know that James Hedfield (the vocalist) doesent just sing , he also plays lead guitar.

Spawn of Satan Spawn of Satan

Spawn of Satan Rules !! I will personally hunt down any bastard who disses this series !!

Spawn of Satan 4 Spawn of Satan 4

Spawn of Satan 3 Spawn of Satan 3

Spawn Of Satan 2 Spawn Of Satan 2

Gohan Explodes Gohan Explodes

bad

you wanna know why ? because cartoons like these are extreamly stupid , all your doing is tracing pictures from freakin video clips and recording the sound !! MAKE YOUR OWN SHIT !!

Cam007 responds:

Ok, you know what. I did not trace any of this. I can prove it too, put the episode of this and extend it to the size of the flash and you'll see they're no where close to traced. You need some good evidence before you accuse someone of something they didnt do fag.

Klash Of The Titans Part1 Klash Of The Titans Part1

eh

i dont rate sprite cartoons very well anymore because i have come to realise that not to much talent goes into them , i mean i'm sure alotta time goes into ripping the sprites off , but hell you didint draw any of that , thats why i gave graphics a zero , sound i gave that a zero because i FUCKING HATE !! techno !! .

NG is Under Attack! Pt.2 NG is Under Attack! Pt.2

it was good

but the music in it didint go good with it at all , you shoulda put some Slayer or MetallicA into it , the music you had in there SUCKED ASS !!!

Nightmare Of Sanity Nightmare Of Sanity

uhhhh

That was depressing , i didint like this cartoon very much , it sucked , and the music FUCKING PISSED ME OFF !!!!

LotR...Return of the King LotR...Return of the King

lame

i was sorta expecting that , i meen comon , Return of the King ? who wouldent have expected that !! .

Slightly-Crazy-Dude responds:

You werent the only one, but its not lame. Whats lame is you trying to discredit my work when you helped save it.