AIM
none

Metalica St.ick Anger Metalica St.ick Anger

Great !

this site needs more Metallica !, But if you listen to Metallica you would know that James Hedfield (the vocalist) doesent just sing , he also plays lead guitar.

Spawn of Satan Spawn of Satan

Spawn of Satan Rules !! I will personally hunt down any bastard who disses this series !!

Spawn of Satan 4 Spawn of Satan 4

Found Lost Found Lost

that was preety cool

yeah it was actshualy preety creepy and fun , the end kinda scared me lol , good job .

Horror Soundboard V1.3 Horror Soundboard V1.3

holy crap

that fuckin sucked !!! , when i was 13 i had already seen like lots of slasher and horror movies !!! and that was only 2 years ago !!! i dont even wanna go into how many ive seen , but i'll say some of them , ive seen every friday the 13th , 1-10 fuckin awesome !!! sept 10 sucks lol ive seen every halloween , i'm on the verge of compleating watching the nightmare on elm street movie series ! ive seen tcm and tcm 2 !! if you dont know what that is its the TEXAS CHAINSAW MASACRE !! one of the most demented movies of all time !!! FUCKING AWESOME FILM !!! go watch some more horrors you pussy hahahaha oh and btw , the shawshank redemption aint a horror , its fuckin drama you dipshit !!!!

Zombie Patrol!! Zombie Patrol!!

AWESOME

alright you preminent screw heads listen up ! this is my BOOMSTICK !!! dude this was fuckin awesome , but please make a new version with a machine gun lol the shotgun shoots to slow and at one points the zombies start attacking really fast and get you into a corner.